Monday, March 26, 2018

DIY Tutorial: Babies and Toddlers' Sensory Bottles Ideas

After Miss Kwek came in contact and loved the sensory bottles at an indoor playground, I decided to made some sensory bottles myself for some sensory playtime at home.

Here are some of the bottles I made for her:
Galaxy Senosry Bottle
Things Required:
1. Plastic Bottle
2. Baby Oil
3. Water
4. Food Colouring
5. Glitters

Instructions:
1. Fill plastic bottle with Baby Oil till slightly more than half full.
2. Colour water with your desired food coloring and fill the remaining bottle till full.
3. Add the glitters and seal bottle.

Here I used black coloring to contrast gold glitters. Loved the effect!

Colourful Shaker Sensory Bottle
Things Required:
1. Plastic bottle
2. Colourful beads

Instructions:
1. Fill bottle with beads till about 1/4 to 1/3 full and seal bottle.

I used Colourful beads here. You may use rice or beans too. As long as when the bottle is shaked, it produces sound!

Sequins Confettis & Pom Pom Balls Sensory Bottle
Things Required:
1. Plastic Bottle
2. Sequins Confettis
3. Pom Pom Balls
4. Water

Instructions:
1. Fill as many sequins confettis and pom pom balls you desired.
2. Add water till bottle is full and seal bottle.

I used flower sequins confettis and pom pom ball of two different sizes here. Still contemplating whether I should add some glitter in for some extra sparkles!

Making these sensory bottles are kinda addictive! lol. I had fun making them!


1 comment:

Nursery Rhymes Videos said...

Great blog post. It’s useful information. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. I think it may be help all of us. Thanks.